InBodyScan provides an affordable and fast body composition assessment to help you achieve your goals. The assessment measures your fat, muscle, and water levels in less than a couple minutes. No dunking. No pinching. No discomfort. Simply stand on the scale and hold the hand electrodes to test! You can access the scan through our body composition testing trucks that serve the Seattle area. Sign up here to book an individual scan at one of our locations, or to book a scan for a group!
The body composition test analyzes the following:
- Muscle, fat, and water values of each person
- Lean mass and fat values in each segment of the body (right arm, left arm, trunk, etc.)
- Identifies and tracks inflammation, swelling, and even injuries
Scan regularly to measure your improvements:
- Data is stored and recorded so you can keep track of your progress
- Tracking sheet is provided with each scan for long-term assessment
InbodyScan's mobile body composition testing truck travels to gyms, offices, health and fitness stores, and more! The truck is available to serve locations in the Seattle area.
Let us know about your gym, office, or event today. All we need is space to park!
- Body fat, lean muscle mass, and water value measurements
- Data is collected for each segment of the body for more detail and accuracy
- Medical-grade accuracy and precision in less than a couple minutes
- Data is stored for each scan and printed on the data sheet for easy tracking
- Whole body and segmented body groups are measured for comparative analysis
- Easily view changes and trends over long-term period
- Set meaningful health and training goals
- Identify long-term injuries and health risks
- Optimize training plans for improved performance